PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!⬇️
✨ In an effort to speed up the show, next show we will be pushing for pre-entries:
- You MUST BE ENTERED AND PAID BY 9:45am OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 LATE ENTRY FEE
- This includes making sure you have signed and HANDED IN your entry form if you paid with Venmo
❗️If you entered and paid but can’t make it you will be fully REFUNDED your entry, but please try to give notice if you will not be there.
- If you are SHARING A HORSE please include that in your pre-entry comment
- We will still be starting entries at 8:30am on day shows to give you ample time to get entered and ready for time onlies if you are participating in them!
✨ For the next show we will be requesting that wings be set up so we can have the full drag in the arena ready to go so keep things rolling.
- This means if your age group is coming up, be ready to get in the holding area for your run
***cutting off entries allows us to have a draw list ready for you to prepare for this as well!!***
- For all future shows we will be having barrels lined up at the CENTER of the barrel, so if you are a barrel setter, please place it back accordingly.
✨ ALL RIDERS **including lead line** MUST be holding a set of reins on their horse. If the rider is being PHYSICALLY ASSISTED during their run, the leader MUST BE HOLDING A LEAD ROPE and may NOT be holding onto the contestants reins.
✨ We will also be STRONGLY suggesting that all lead line riders have properly fitted stirrups in the arena to avoid injury.
- Remember for all lead line riders, the leader must cross the timer side-by-side the horse, not in front because the timer won’t trip properly.
✨ The next show (2/11) is the double pointed show for barrels and poles for those who were entered in the October rained out show only.
✨ Because 40+ was not able to compete in their 3rd event, we will be running that event right after goats.
The run order for this show will be:
- 40+ only makeup 3rd event: mountain cowhorse
- 19-39 and 40+ 3rd event: Cupids arrow
✨ Don’t forget to make sure you’re getting those volunteer hours and sponsorships in as well!