✨ In an effort to speed up the show, we will be pushing for pre-entries:
- You MUST BE ENTERED AND PAID BY 4:45pm OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 LATE ENTRY FEE
- This includes making sure you have signed and HANDED IN your entry form if you paid with Venmo
❗️If you entered and paid but can’t make it you will be fully REFUNDED your entry, but please try to give notice if you will not be there.
- If you are SHARING A HORSE please include that in your pre-entry comment
- We will still be starting entries at 8:30am on DAY shows to give you ample time to get entered and ready for time onlies if you are participating in them!
✨ For all future shows we will have wings set up so please be ready in the wings when your drag is called in order to keep everyone rolling through!
- We will also be having barrels lined up at the CENTER of the barrel, so if you are a barrel setter, please place it back accordingly.
- PER HORSESHOE PARK: ONLY BOARD MEMBERS BRINGING SHOW MATERIALS MAY BE PARKED BY THE ANNOUNCER STAND
‼️ ALL RIDERS **including lead line** MUST be holding a set of reins on their horse. If the rider is being PHYSICALLY ASSISTED during their run, the leader MUST BE HOLDING A LEAD ROPE and may NOT be holding onto the contestants reins.
✨ We will also be STRONGLY suggesting that all lead line riders have properly fitted stirrups in the arena to avoid injury.
- Remember for all lead line riders, the ONE leader must cross the timer side-by-side the horse, not in front because the timer won’t trip properly.
✨ Don’t forget to make sure you’re getting those volunteer hours and sponsorships in as well
- SPONSORSHIPS DUE MAY 6TH SHOW
NEXT BOARD MEETING: MAY 10TH, 6:45PM
TENTATIVE BANQUET: AUGUST 26TH
- Members will be able to vote on royalty and board at this time