April 1ST 2023
@ Horseshoe Park
Queen Creek AZ
Sign ups to start at 8:30am
Time only's will run until 9:45am
Show begins at 10am
3rd event for 19-39 and 40+ will be:
We will be having an Easter egg hunt during our next show in place of the Feed Walk! 🐣
Riders & non riders are welcome to participate-so bring your family members & friends!
3-8 ages will be during the set up for the 3rd event, 9-12 ages will be during barrel set up and 13-18 ages will be during pole set up.
The hunt will be located in the wings of the arena(holding pen)
Purchase your egg hunt ticket at the sign up table, one ticket will count for one participant.
Please message me with any questions!
✨✨Each age group will have a “golden egg” with a special prize!✨✨
**If you are paying with Venmo, please DO NOT send money until Lauren sends you a request so she can keep track of everyone, and please pay PRIOR to the show or you may not be entered.**
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!⬇️
✨ In an effort to speed up the show, next show we will be pushing for pre-entries:
- You MUST BE ENTERED AND PAID BY 9:45am OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 LATE ENTRY FEE
- This includes making sure you have signed and HANDED IN your entry form if you paid with Venmo
❗️If you entered and paid but can’t make it you will be fully REFUNDED your entry, but please try to give notice if you will not be there.
- If you are SHARING A HORSE please include that in your pre-entry comment
- We will still be starting entries at 8:30am on day shows to give you ample time to get entered and ready for time onlies if you are participating in them!
✨ For the next show we will be requesting that wings be set up so we can have the full drag in the arena ready to go so keep things rolling.
- This means if your age group is coming up, be ready to get in the holding area for your run
***cutting off entries allows us to have a draw list ready for you to prepare for this as well!!***
- For all future shows we will be having barrels lined up at the CENTER of the barrel, so if you are a barrel setter, please place it back accordingly.
✨ ALL RIDERS **including lead line** MUST be holding a set of reins on their horse. If the rider is being PHYSICALLY ASSISTED during their run, the leader MUST BE HOLDING A LEAD ROPE and may NOT be holding onto the contestants reins.
✨ We will also be STRONGLY suggesting that all lead line riders have properly fitted stirrups in the arena to avoid injury.
- Remember for all lead line riders, the leader must cross the timer side-by-side the horse, not in front because the timer won’t trip properly.
✨ Don’t forget to make sure you’re getting those volunteer hours and sponsorships in as well!